We require Machine Shop Grinders for our client in Gateshead. 3 shift pattern, £13.43 per hour. Reporting to the Machine Shop Supervisor, the role of a grinder is to operate a variety of finish grinding machines, both CNC and Manual, to tight tolerances. You should be time served in an engineering discipline as well as having working experience in a heavy manufacturing environment. It is also important that you have good communication skills, can work on own imitative and can be flexible when required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Maximise machine efficiency levels
- Record and maintain relevant documentation
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Working a 3 shift working pattern covering including nightshift
- Any other tasks as requested by the Machine Shop Supervisor/Manager