We are currently seeking an Accountant for a contract to permanent role in South Shields.
Using current figures you’ll be expected to look for ways of saving the company money as well as improving profitability and growth. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements
- Ensuring spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing the company’s financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs to save the company money and improve profitability
- Providing information for audits
- Working with all departments within the company as well as the management team to assist making financial decisions
- Producing profit and loss accounts
- Ensuring the business is compliant with financial governance requirements
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01912111463 for more information.